Saturday, November 12, 2011

Knowledge

I am a auditory and kinestetic learner I learned this because I find it easy to learn how to do thing by listening and by doing hand on activities. One of the ways I show this is through when I do my homework I need to have music on because when I listen to something while tring to work it helps me focus beter and I learn easier then doing work in silence. Through Krista's groups articles I learned that what type of learner I thought I was I am. This is important to know because if you dont know what kind of learner you are it is harder to learn. This is because you do not know what learning styles work the best for you. The topic that this group choice is very intresting in many aspects. Many people do not know enough about this topic which makes it harder for them to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment